transfering pocket to new phone help

Sara
I synced my pocket to dropbox. then when i got a new phone, I imported what I had on dropbox, just that the information I got is not updated but old! I got back to the old phone, clicked on sync, and tried again on the new phone but the information remains the same: not-updated. all my latest entries seem not to be syncing to dropbox or not importing to the new phone. please advise

Re: transfering pocket to new phone help

pocket screwed
I am having the same issue.  Came to forum to find a afix but only found your unanswered question.  Did you figure out how to get the pocket from your old phone over to your new phone?  If so, would you please share.

Re: transfering pocket to new phone help

Wayne Chilver
I'm having the same issue. I have synced with dropbox from my old phone (Galaxy Note 2), but the data that came across to my new phone (Galaxy S5) is about a year old. How do I get an up to date sync?