syncing with dropbox

Gary
This post was updated on .
I have used pocket for several years now and several months ago I got a Samsung galaxy s4 and installed pocket on it and it sync with dropbox just fine. I had a problem with that phone and Samsung sent me a new phone and now when I try to sync with dropbox I receive an error message stating that the website has moved or may be down. Anyone know what the problem might be. Below is the error message.

The webpage at db-r79iwe8xaccdwpr://1/connect?oauth_token=adlh6l3cvcpzu2dp&oauth_token_secret=mhiypusozpd5v0w&uid=44929077&state=9eacf8c22852f6cd6fbcc81f68d5e29a might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address