sync?

gerard
Hi
Great app. Thnks. But

You scared me there with unannounced name change to Pocket. Pls don't do that again. Thought I lost it all.

Plus, my sync w dropbox stopped working...... I think around the time of name change (last sync on 21 march), but I could be wrong. What to do?

Also, would like to know what I need to do if I loose my phone. Buy a new Android phone, Oke, then what? Need to install the synced files in the dropbox folder (one is called hash and one still called wallet).

Look forward to hearing from u.

Re: sync?

timothyjc
Administrator
What happens if you setup online sync under config again?
Also note that you have to actually change something for the sync to occur.

If you lose your phone and you have backed up to Dropbox then you just import from Dropbox on your new Android phone during the setup wizard. The wallet.db is the database and the hash.txt is some encryption releated data.

Re: sync?

AbacoJill
Love this app.  Downloaded it to my Samsung Tab and to my HTC Thunderbolt to try and it worked perfectly.  Then I spent several hours entering info.  I was using Dropbox to sync and can see the file in Dropbox. But now the info on my HTC will not sync to the Samsung. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the application and even installed the paid version,  but all I get when I open the application on the Samsung is a screen asking me if I would like to add a group.
The approach work perfectly on the HTC Thunderbolt,  but how can I get the info over to my Samsung?