sound

Cecil
when my phone was on silent, and the system volume was all the way down, the thing still made a loud noise when it was signed in and then again when it locked!  that's not ideal.  it looks like it corresponds with my media volume, when i think it should be controlled my the system volume.

Re: sound

timothyjc
Administrator
Ah - you are right. Next release I'll tweak it.

Re: sound

kevinrake921
I want to convert Sony MXF to AVI format, can you recommend a good MXF video converter on Mac and Windows that can convert MXF to AVI with best quality?

Re: sound

Kyleresq
This is still an issue.  My phone is set to silent and it's making noise at lock and unlock.  Can you please adjust this?