"Unable to save"

Alan B
Hello all,

I have Pocket and Dropbox running on Windows 7 PC and HTC One X (Jellybean).  It works just fine.  However, on my Nexus 10, I keep getting error message "Unable to save" when trying to open the existing pocket.

Steps I'm performing:

1) Setup Dropbox.
2) Install Pocket.
3) Start Pocket
4) Select "Start Setup"
5) Choose "Import from Dropbox"
6) Type in master password for the synced pocket
7) Click "Next"

I then receive error message "Unable to save" and just have a blank screen with the title "Import Dropbox Pocket".

I've reinstalled pocket and dropbox on the Nexus 10, same issue.

Thoughts?

Re: "Unable to save"

Alan B
And... I'm off to another Android/Windows/Synching password application.  RIP Pocket.  You treated me good.

Re: "Unable to save"

jacb
I have just changed phone and am getting the same problem. Works OK on Nexus 7 and PC but not Moto G5 under Android 7. Please can anyone help?