pocket 1.4 jar on windows does not work with japanese

pocket 1.4 jar on windows does not work with japanese

Yukihiro KAWADA
pocket 1.4 on windows does not work with japanese.
All the characters is displayed as strange "x".

pocket 1.4.jar too.
How can I set my locale or encodings ?

Re: pocket 1.4 jar on windows does not work with japanese

uccoffee
I have got the same problem with chinese, I think the software doesnt support unicode.

Please support asian language or unicode in the future release. Please~

Re: pocket 1.4 jar on windows does not work with japanese

timothyjc
Administrator
I'll look into it...

Re: pocket 1.4 jar on windows does not work with japanese

rubinproj
+1 Support Unicode

Re: pocket 1.4 jar on windows does not work with japanese

timothyjc
Administrator
I just released version 1.5 which fixes this bug.

You can download from here: http://timothyjc.blogspot.com/2010/12/wallet-for-android.html

The problem was that the font I was using (Calibri) did not support Japanese/Chinese. I switched the app over to LucidaSans which does.

thanks for the update, it supports chinese now!
Best wallet for android with sync :)

Re: pocket 1.4 jar on windows does not work with japanese

rubinproj
THX. Hebrew problem solved too