photo option

Dale
Tim

I like your app but I would like to see the ability to capture a photo of the front & back of the credit cards and/or item being stored.  I like the sync option as I lost my data on a previous app (My Wallet) which had the photo option and I loved but can't find the app to restore my lost data, I found your app & syncing to drop box is a great idea.  I plan on trying your app & hope to see the photo option upgrade soon.

Dale

Re: photo option

Kevin Prince
Me too!  Certain membership cards need to be "seen" by the person at the door, such as at Sam's Club and Costco.

Re: photo option

Maegan
Yes, literally the only thing this app needs!

Re: photo option

Jack
Yes...the photo option would be awesome...is it possible...if so,when?