new pocket shows up on pc but not in "load" page on pc app?

Tim

new pocket shows up on pc but not in "load" page on pc app?

Tim
I update my files on phone and it creates a new pocket. I go to my pc and in dropbox i see the new packet (wallet.db) in my SecureWallet folder. I then open the pocket app and there is no promp for a "new pocket found" to click on. Or when i try to "Choose Pocket" and load from pc, i go to dropbox and SecureWallet folder... and it is completely empty. Am i missing something? cause i'd like to update my data on the pc, but it's not possible if it doesn't show up in dropbox from your load page. Please help.