message shows Pocket Retiring 28 June 2017

message shows Pocket Retiring 28 June 2017

Kaleem
Hi,

when i try to do online sync with dropbox account it shows "Pocket Retiring 28 June 2017 waiting for update from the developer"
Can some one clarify what does it mean
This app will not work in future or what?

Regards
Kaleem

Re: message shows Pocket Retiring 28 June 2017

Davie
Good question. I am currently copying all my data in case it does not work. Which would be a disaster :-(

Re: message shows Pocket Retiring 28 June 2017

Davie
Incidently you only get that message when setting up Pocket on a new device

Or re-installing on an existing device

Re: message shows Pocket Retiring 28 June 2017

lovepcket
Just today when I tried to open Pocket on my win 10 computers, I get the message....Pocket database not found (wallet.db).

Yes, it would be a disaster if it doesn't restore. How did you back up your information?

Please share the process.

Thanks!