categories List - Limited to WebLogins?

IanC
Hi Folks

Really enjoyed using Pocket for some time now, only just starting to use it in anger and installing it on my laptop, desktop and (for a while now) on my Nexus - all synced to DBox.

My challenge is that since messing with the config on the Nexus the only listing I can get in the lefthand pane is WebLogins - and for example, my category of 'Logins' is listed a dozen times in the right hand pane and I need to go into each one to see the name of the entry. I used to have Logins as a main category in the left hand pane.

It looks like this is replicated on my laptop too though the original layout is active on my desktop?

Any suggestions on how to get back to the original layout on all devices??

Appreciate feedback.