Would love a Windows Phone 8 version!

Chad
Since you have the desktop version I am hoping that the Windows Phone 8 version will be an easy port.  I'd love to support this.
DJ

Re: Would love a Windows Phone 8 version!

DJ
I'm using it on Windows 8 now. No issues

Re: Would love a Windows Phone 8 version!

emongsi
I think he meant pocket for "Windows Phone 8", not Windows 8 Desktop version.

I would also like a Windows Phone 8 version as i'm looking to switch to Windows Phone 8.

Re: Would love a Windows Phone 8 version!

Vixenkitty
I would love a Windows 8 version also.  Absolutely nothing like it on Windows 8 either.

Re: Would love a Windows Phone 8 version!

Gary M
i have been a long term user of your Pocket program for Android and windows desktop.. works great.. one of my most used apps. But. i have migrated to Windows.. including a windows phone.. do you have any plans to develop a windows phone app ?