Windows 8

priscillaandrews
I just got a new pc with Win8. Should I be having problems getting desktop version to load? I am not terribly pc friendly, so please dumb it down for me. Thanks!

Re: Windows 8

Alan B
Hello Priscilla,

1) Download the desktop app at http://timothyjc.blogspot.com/2010/12/wallet-for-android.html.
2) If you want your Android device and desktop to sync, run Dropbox on both (using the same account).  To download Dropbox for PC, go to http://www.dropbox.com.

Re: Windows 8

tom1
I tried that and it doesn't work, all that happens when I click is the screen goes black for a couple of seconds and then goes back to desktop

I have been using it for a few years and have it working on my iMac and Android phone but I just can't get it to work on Windows 8.1

I put the settings in Compatibility Mode back to XP but that didn't work either, I also ran the Compatibility Mode checker but this too didn't solve the problem.

Any help appreciated