Where is my pocket data stored on my SD card?

Where is my pocket data stored on my SD card?

stuartholloway
I have a Dell streak 5 with Pocket installed on the micro SD card - not on the internal memory. All working fine for 3 months then my Streak crashed. Dell customer support told me to remove the SD card (presumably to protect my data) and then do a factory reset of the Streak...which worked. However after reinstalling Pocket and re inserting my SD card, Pocket doesn't let me sign in - it wants me to set up a new account again - and i can't find my password data on the SD card anywhere...which file/directory is it stored in so that I can import my personal data back into Pocket?.....unfortunately, I didn't backup the data through Dropbox or it would have been easy!

Re: Where is my pocket data stored on my SD card?

timothyjc
Administrator
It is stored as a db in the app. Deleting the app deletes your data. If you used Dropbox then your data will still be on Dropbox and you can recover it during the setup wizard.