What to do if phone is stolen

Evan
Hey all,
I was mugged a few days ago and had my phone stolen.  I had Pocket installed and hadn't opened it in a while, so I'm sure it was locked.  Also, my phone's screenlock (the tracey thing) was on too.  So that's good, but should I do anything else to ensure no one gets my passwords?

Side note:  When I get a new phone and download Pocket, can I sync it to the folder in my Dropbox and get all my passwords back?

Thanks

Re: What to do if phone is stolen

timothyjc
Administrator
Your data should be pretty safe assumming you choose a password which is not guessable... nothing required on your part (after all - that is the whole point of having a password manager rather than storing them in unencrypted form).

You can restore your data from Dropbox easily when you get a new device.