The very best wallet app

magura
I've searching for several months an app that syncs easyly with desktop like Pocket.

I'm a old user of SplashID since Palm (cable sync), but in Android devices syncing was hard (many sync via wifi, cable, etc... not reliable in some environments). I've been using SplashID only at desktop, and I had not yet found an application... until now.

Tim: thank you, thank you, thank you.

Please, keep development for Pocket. Do not leave it.

Best Regards

Re: The very best wallet app

uccoffee
definitely the best for android 2.3
i m just worry about support and compatibility in the future

Re: The very best wallet app

timothyjc
Administrator
I use it for my data - I intend to keep it working but not extend the current set of features.