Syncing after installation in standalone mode

Syncing after installation in standalone mode

Enzo
2 yars ago I installed Pocket in standalone mode. Now I would like to syncronize with Dropbox but I don't find any option to do it. Is there any way to do it without reinstalling Pocket and without re-writing all my data?
Thankyou in advance for you answer.

Re: Syncing after installation in standalone mode

timothyjc
Administrator
It's under Config > Setup Online Sync

On 7 October 2014 23:04, Enzo [via Pocket for Android] <[hidden email]> wrote:
2 yars ago I installed Pocket in standalone mode. Now I would like to syncronize with Dropbox but I don't find any option to do it. Is there any way to do it without reinstalling Pocket and without re-writing all my data?
Thankyou in advance for you answer.

http://pocket-for-android.1047292.n5.nabble.com/Syncing-after-installation-in-standalone-mode-tp5707113.html
To start a new topic under Pocket for Android, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Pocket for Android, click here.
NAML

Re: Syncing after installation in standalone mode

Enzo
Thankyou Tim, but I don't find the Config option in the apk.
After loging on with my pwd, there's my portfolio. In the top-right there's the Option menu. In the Option menu there isn't any Sync configuration.
I find the on-line Sync option only if I install the apk from the beginning.
Maybe it depends on my device....?
Awaiting your help... many thanks!

Re: Syncing after installation in standalone mode

timothyjc
Administrator
CONFIG is the middle button down the bottom between ADD GROUP and SEARCH.

http://pocket-for-android.1047292.n5.nabble.com/Syncing-after-installation-in-standalone-mode-tp5707113p5707115.html
NAML

Tim, thankyou so much... I configured pocket 2 yars ago and I didn't remember it. I have a 2,55 " display and I forgot to read in the bottom. I apologize.
Your apk it's fantastic.

Re: Syncing after installation in standalone mode

timothyjc
Administrator

:)

http://pocket-for-android.1047292.n5.nabble.com/Syncing-after-installation-in-standalone-mode-tp5707113p5707117.html
To start a new topic under Pocket for Android, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Pocket for Android, click here.
NAML

Re: Syncing after installation in standalone mode

John
Sent Tim an email before I found this forum. Just bought a new Samsung Galaxy and tried to transfer my Pocket data. Cannot sinc to Dropbox or download to SD card.  Sinc works on my new phone but finds nothing since I cannot sinc my old phone. Cannot find export to SD card anywhere. What files are to be found and where? Thanks.

Re: Syncing after installation in standalone mode

kregster
I seldom sync my files online. I manually export my pocket data to my phone's SD card, then use either Kies Air, MyPhoneExplorer, or Windows Explorer when using a USB connection. To export your Pocket data: Config button is at bottom of screen upon first logging in. Then select Export, select where to export and name your file, then press Export, again. I have Samsung Galaxy S3, and just performed a factory restore, restoring Pocket and my exported file! Pocket is my most important app on my phone!