Storing pages for Offline from Android Chrome

Storing pages for Offline from Android Chrome

Sicarius
Hi,

I installed Pocket and like the app but there's a major problem I have with it. When I "Share" a page from Chrome, it seems Pocket saves just the link, without actually downloading the webpage for offline viewing. To load the whole page/article I need to go to Pocket, click on the shared link and then it'll download the article. This is very inconvenient when saving pages for later offline viewing, because basically after I'm done browsing the net, I need to go to Pocket, click on every link I shared from Chrome so that the actual page is downloaded and then the stuff is ready for offline viewing.

I have looked through the settings and searched for answers online and cannot find anything to make it work they way I want.

Does anyone have any ideas? This seems like a big miss - yes, I saved the link but it's useless unless I'm connected to the net.

Thanks