Retrieve older backups

Pepe
Hello everyone,

        Forgive English, but I'm using Google Translator. I will try to make me understand; I formatted the phone, so also the "Pocket" application, then from an old phone I always searched for passwords from the old "Pocket" application, but by mistake instead of updating from the network to the old cellphone, I updated from the old cellphone To the net and now I find nothing more than I have saved in recent years. There is a way to retrieve a previous back up, maybe last week, otherwise it's all lost and unusable.

I hope you live in your kind support and help. I also wrote to the programmer, but I did not answer.

Thousands thanks in advance.