Pocket won't sync

Yellowmatic
I've updated a couple of entries on my phone's Pocket (Samsung S6) but they won't sync to my tablet's Pocket (Samsung Tab Pro). I'm using Dropbox and I've never had this problem before. I'm not even sure if the issue is with the phone not updating the entries to Dropbox or if it's the tablet not synching with Dropbox. Any ideas?

Re: Pocket won't sync

Snowman
I'm having the same problem. Samsung S4 and Samsung Note not syncing with Dropbox. Updates on one device not update on other devices. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Pocket on my Note but no change. I've been using Pocket for several years and never had a problem until recently.
My Dropbox account has plenty of space available.

Any ideas anyone??

Re: Pocket won't sync

Brent Rubin
I am having the same problem.  I sync to my dropbox and I see the data in my dropbox but cannot open the data to view.

Re: Pocket won't sync

TeddyPom
Same problem with my samsung galaxy tablet S2.  When I try to import or online sync it asks permission from Dropbox and I hit 'allow' and then it just hangs indefinitely.