Pocket for Windows 10 Mobile

Runarsson
Dear Tim Clark,

I've been a keen user of Pocket for Android for several years now and thank you for your excellent product.  Some might say that the "looks are a bid dated" but to me it is the functionality and the security that matters
After you offered the Windows Desktop App was available I've started using Pocket more and more.
I am now planning to switch to Windows Mobile (Windows 10 platform) since my phone is a corporate one and I am a heavy user of MS Office products.

Are you planning on offering this app on the windows platform?
Microsoft seems to be offering some sort of an "platform bridge" for those who have written for Android or iOS so they can offer their product for Windows.

I don't see that you will have any real competition on the Windows Mobile side, at least not for the moment.
I will definately buy the Pro version for Windows Mobile if offered :)

Best regards
Ben
NLS

Re: Pocket for Windows 10 Mobile

NLS
+1 from me.
Although this post is old and has no reply and seems you guys don't care to make a Universal App.

I switched to another vault manager that allows for use of dropbox and onedrive AND has Universal App in beta.

Hope you guys change your mind.

Re: Pocket for Windows 10 Mobile

Frank Lopes
I have the same issue.  What vault manager did you migrate to and how difficult was it?
Thanks in advance.

Frank