Pocket for Android

Derek
Hi I have got a new Galaxy S6 (Previously had S3 and S4 and pocket worked fine)
 Downloaded Pocket onto s6, then do start set up, then import from dropbox (I couldn't try to do SD import as s6 doesn't have one), then enter my handset 4 digit code, then it says Pocket for android would like to access the files in your dropbox (below it say allow djr@cwgsy.net) which is the correct account, so I click on that, then it asks me for my master password which I enter, then it says setup complete and I click on the "complete setup" button,
 I then get asked to enter master login, it opens, but everything is empty!!

Can you help