Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

12

Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

Brian
DO NOT LOOSE FAITH IN POCKET... Tim Clark, author of Pocket for Android / PC, announced today he is "Working on a fix...".  Here is the issue restated... Sync Android phone / tablet: Error "Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request". After clearing data, Create Account fails: Error "Network Error Occurred while communicating with Dropbox". Confirmed: there are no parallel problems with Dropbox on the devices involved.

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

 Alexander
I Have this problem too (((

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

Mark G
I am getting the same error.  I can update my desktop application fine which updates the two files stored in my dropbox.  However, my android phone app will not update properly.  I love this password keeper and hope a fix is in sight.  Thanks!

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

Robert
Best  password keeper by far along with the pc version!   Sync  problem started recently and Dropbox says it's not them.   What  changed  to cause this sync issue?  Tim  to the rescue, I  hope.

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

nDiZzLe
Came here looking for a solution to this same error. Was at least glad to see this is recent and I am not the only one. I have tried everything so maybe we just need to wait a few days until whatever nefarious problem this is goes away.

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

ataris666
I have the same problem ... this application always worked as silk...

Any suggestion ?

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

knitten2000
Timothyjc said he is working on an update to fix it

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

yves
I have the same problem With my nexus 4 , i can not synchro   " pocket synchro problem "

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

nevets
I to have this problem..just started ..i hope a fix is in sight..httpcode 400 bad request (HTC INCREDIBLE)..been using this program for many years without a hitch..

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

fergatron
Well thanks for the update. This app is TOO important and one of the best password managers on the market. I'll be waiting eagerly for the fix. Luckily the java desktop app still works fine with Dropbox.

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

timothyjc
Administrator
Should be working again now with the latest version...

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

pdon
Network problem solved....sync failed is now the problem!!!

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

fredm
Yup, May 9 version fixed it for me.

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

wally ilvento

I still having the message: Pocket sync problem.

Should I reinstall the pocket ap?... and if I do are we sure I will loose none of the data entered in the last 2 months; since this message first came up?

Please help!
Pocket is my most needed ap.

Thank you,
wally.
HG

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

HG
It shouldn't erase anything. I carry the files in my phone always, flashed ROMs and everything is still working fine.

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

wally ilvento

OK! so I should "uninstall" Pocket and then re install it; and things should be ok?

Please let me know?
thanks,
wally.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:27 AM, HG [via Pocket for Android] <[hidden email]> wrote:
It shouldn't erase anything. I carry the files in my phone always, flashed ROMs and everything is still working fine.

http://pocket-for-android.1047292.n5.nabble.com/Pocket-Sync-Problem-httpCode-400-Bad-Request-tp5706851p5706950.html
To unsubscribe from Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request, click here.
NAML

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

johnkreiner
Tim,

I've been using pocket for almost 3 years now. I've used my tablet as the source of truth, where I update any passwords. I recently got a new GalaxyS5 and when I synced my pocket, I noticed that changes over the last couple of months were not there. I went back to my tablet and clicked sync, but nothing seems to happen at all. I don't see any messages either indicating syncing or a successful sync. And on my phone, still nothing. Please help.

John

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

wally ilvento
See if you get any help from Samsung.
I found that Pocket came on fine when I did a factory reboot.
The phone directory is buggy and unnecessarily complicated to use... if you use a phone.
HTC is the better company ... with actual customer service... but I wanted the note from Samsung.
Good Luck,
w.

http://pocket-for-android.1047292.n5.nabble.com/Pocket-Sync-Problem-httpCode-400-Bad-Request-tp5706851p5707094.html

--
3053 Fillmore Street #131
San Francisco, CA. 94123
415.702.7272

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

johnkreiner
Wally,

The problem is not with the new phone. When I went to dropbox, the last date of the synced file was over a month ago. The problem is that my tablet isn't syncing to dropbox.

John

Re: Pocket Sync Problem - httpCode:400 Bad Request

wally ilvento
Well, that at least narrows the problem down.
I am still not impressed with Samsung.
They are clueless as to what constitutes customer service or help.
The phone, as opposed to the text and email portion of the phone is awful.
They seem to think having a lot of contacts on a phone is unnecessary.

Thank you for letting me know.
I have had no problems with dropbox after I did the factory reboot.
Check out "Pocket" which you need Dropbox to use.
I think it is the mos amazing and useful ap I have.
It is almost like "I forgot or I don't have it" insurance.

cheers,
wally.

http://pocket-for-android.1047292.n5.nabble.com/Pocket-Sync-Problem-httpCode-400-Bad-Request-tp5706851p5707096.html