Pocket Desktop version will no longer open on PC

Pocket Desktop version will no longer open on PC

Annie
My Pocket PC version no longer opens when I click on the shortcut or the program file.  I have tried opening as administrator, and uninstalling and re-installing.  The only link I can find for the Windows PC is http://timothyjc.blogspot.com/2010/12/wallet-for-android.html, from 2010, and the links run all the way to install but the program doesn't launch.  Any suggestions?  This is a really great tool and much easier to edit than on mobile devices!

Re: Pocket Desktop version now opens on PC in Windows 10

Annie
After installing Windows 10 I found that the Pocket desktop version does now open when I "run as administrator".  This did not work before the upgrade to Windows 10...