Payment

Cesar Hdez
Dear Sir

I am writing to let you know that I have been unable to download and install you app, I downloaded pocket successfully, however I wanted to install pocket pro key then I paid for it through my google play account but nothing happened, then I tried to download it again and I was charged again, little later I received a mail saying my purchase had been cancelled and my money would be refound, which has not happened so far, what I would like is to get the app and of course get the money of my second payment back. Thanks a lot in advanced.