Mac app with the pocket logo (made from the executable JAR file)

Mac app with the pocket logo (made from the executable JAR file)

soheiladeli

Thanks Tim for the great app. As I love this app and I use it on my android mobile and mac I made a mac app a while ago from the executable JAR version with a Pocket icon. I like to share it as I thought it may feel better to have it as a proper mac app with the Pocket logo rather than just the jar file.

Just put it in your apps folder and run it like other apps.

here is the link to download:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10434719/Pocket.zip

Thanks

Soheil