Iphone

Rick Hart
I have been using Pocket sucessfully for over 2 years and have all my info there and able to use my pc also. I had to change to an Iphone so my hearing aids would work with the phone. How can I get my info in the Pocket App to be able to be used in the Iphone. Is there and app that will sync with it?

Re: Iphone

darren
I went from droid to I phone also. if you have a pocket ios app that will sync with droid's pocket that would be awesome

Re: Iphone

Jon S
Yep, another one here ... been using Android for a loooooong time and decided to try iPhone after the Note 7 debacle.  But this could be a huge downside no longer having Pocket!!  I use this app daily!!!

Appears to me it's been 3 years since an update and the developer has no interest in porting to iOS nor making any updates to this app (not that any changes are needed, this app/program is awesome!).

Now I have to look to move to a new app that also syncs with desktop and is cross platform in the case I move back to Android ... ugh!