Image storage

Debashish
Is it possible to store images in the Pocket?

Re: Image storage

psgd2004
I agree, it would be nice to be able to store serial number images, photos of cards, etc. Could that be added? You have a very nice app here. Been using it on the last 5 phones I've owned. Love it. I would love it even more if I could save pictures of my home inventory and cards. Thank you.

Re: Image storage

xxaa
I also love this app it would be nice if you can store picture in it. e.g a picture of your pasport if you go on a journey

Image storage

Dale
Tim

I like your app but I would like to see the ability to capture a photo of the front & back of the credit cards and/or item being stored.  I like the sync option as I lost my data on a previous app (My Wallet) which had the photo option and I loved but can't find the app to restore my lost data, I found your app & syncing to drop box is a great idea.  I plan on trying your app & hope to see the photo option upgrade soon.

Dale