I can't seem to get Pocket Pro Key I paid for with Paypal.

I can't seem to get Pocket Pro Key I paid for with Paypal.

TheWebHunter
Mr Clark,
I have been trying to reach you through several different ways.

The Pocket program seems to be just what I have been looking for.
But I would prefer the no ad Pro version.
I paid for the Pocket Pro Key $1.99 with PayPal on Saturday 3 Dec 2011.
When do I get the Key?
Waiting a week seems like a long time.
TheWebHunter

Re: I can't seem to get Pocket Pro Key I paid for with Paypal.

The Webhunter/Soon 2 B Gone!
Mr. Clark,
     I think that my waiting 2 weeks to get something that I paid for is to long.
Especially when all it takes is an email or a from response from you to resolve the issue.
I have sent you emails and posted here where you say is the best way to reach you or resolve issues.
I really hope that you enjoy the $2 that you have of mine.
What a waste of time this has been for me trying to get something that I paid for.
If I am going to waste time on this it won't be saying "Pretty Please give me what I have paid for."anymore.
You actually seem to have a halfway decent product.
Just really bad customer support or follow though on things that shouldn't require any!
Have a great Day!
Merry Christmas!

                                  TheWebHunter

PS.     You are quite the traveler!

Re: I can't seem to get Pocket Pro Key I paid for with Paypal.

timothyjc
Administrator
I'm not sure what you mean when you say you paid for it with PayPal. Currently it is only offered by the Android market place as a paid app which you need to buy via Google Checkout with a credit card... I think in some cases you can also use your carrier plan to pay for apps in the Market place too.