I can't open the desktop application even if the entered password is correct

XCC

I can't open the desktop application even if the entered password is correct

XCC
Since some days ago, I can't open the desktop application even if the entered password is correct. The main screen remains static, with ? symbols on the password field.

I'm sure the passord is correct. If I write a different one, I get a message saying that the master password is incorrrect.

No problems using the android PRO version on may galaxy S2.

Any suggestion?