How to sync Pocket on PC

nobleman2003
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to sync Pocket on PC

tom1
On your phone
1    Go into My Files on the Samsung phone which has the original Pocket
2    Scroll down and you should see a folder called SecureWallet
3    Highlight that folder and copy it (it has a hash and wallet files in it)
4    Go to your computer and save it on your C: drive
5    When you start up Pocket on your computer click on the Browse button and navigate to the Secure Wallet folder and double click on it to open it
6    Select the wallet file
7    Click on I think it's Open and that should do the trick

Hope it works for you

Re: How to sync Pocket on PC

nobleman2003
Hi Tom1,

Thank you for your efforts.

I don't have that file on my Galaxy S4. At the time that I posted this note, I had the Galaxy S3. They are very, very similar. But I wonder if that's the reason that I don't see that wallet file. I even went into every single file (that have other files inside) but really didn't see it.

And other idea from you will be well appreciated.

Thanks

Re: How to sync Pocket on PC

Tom1
On my Samsung Galaxy Note the way I find the file is as follows:

1   Click on the My Files folder (you'll find it in the Apps page if it's not already on one of your home screens on the S3)
2   When it opens up you'll see folders as follows:
     All Files, Images, Videos, Music, Documents
3  Click on All Files folder
4  This opens and you get two folders:    SDCard0 and ExtSdCard
5  Click on SDCard0
6  Scroll down and you should see the two files you are looking named: hash.txt and the other one is wallet.db
7  You have to COPY those two files and paste them on your PC or onto the new S4 phone

When you installed Pocket on the S4 what option did you take, was it to create a new one or use and existing wallet?

If it's to use an existing wallet (the one on your S3) then you if it's not on your phone Pocket won't work.

It's a good idea to have them on Dropbox so that you can have them up to date on your PC and any other phones, laptops or whatever. Each time you make a change it is synched across all devices automatically

Hope this works for you

If you're still in bother let me know all the steps you have taken to get Pocket on your Galaxy S4.

Were you synching Pocket between your PC and the S3 ?

Re: How to sync Pocket on PC

nobleman2003
Hi Tom1,

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't have those files.

When I go to my files, I see...
* SD memory card
* Device storage

I believe that when you mentioned to click on the SDCard0, it's the same as my "device storage".
Cause that's where all the files are.

When I go in, still don't the files you mentioned. And as I mentioned before, now I have the Galaxy S4 instead of the Galaxy S3 which are basically the same and very comparable with you Galaxy Note.

Thanks a lot for your efforts. Seriously.