How to Export database to xml format?

tom1
Just wondering how to export from Pocket to an xml file?

I did it before about 2 years ago but can't remember how I did it

As far as I can remember there was a Config button to get into the options but that button seems to be absent in the latest version

Any idea how I can access the other options

Re: How to Export database to xml format?

tom1
Figured it out

I was using the Windows version which unfortunately hasn't got the Config button. When I went onto my Samsung Note phone it was there.

Old age catching up with me LOL