He replied to another app of his

Carol
This post was updated on .
Hi..I went into his ASAP Launcher app and installed it.
Went into that forum and saw that he replied to everyone
Complaining as we are Aug. 20 2017.  See below.

Sorry - no updates for so long...

Currently unpublished while I am resolving a problem with the Device Administration Permission, and hopefully adding app shortcuts in the next release, within a week.

So I'm emailing him at that address which is

clarkitconsultancy+asap@goodlemail.com

asap.launcher@gmail.com

timothyjc@gmail.com which he seems to ignore.

He's also on Google+ under ASAP Launcher as the owner
and replied to them on the 20th of August.  Hopefully
he will respond to us also.

Re: He replied to another app of his

sfzamd
That's some good news.. Thankyou! Carol.

Now  i  am beginning to think if we should post all the threads here in that forum..

Re: He replied to another app of his

acambridge
Well as you can see he must have received my emails.
Carol

That's some good news.. Thankyou! Carol.

Now  i  am beginning to think if we should post all the threads here in that forum..

http://pocket-for-android.1047292.n5.nabble.com/He-replied-to-another-app-of-his-tp5707482p5707486.html
To unsubscribe from He replied to another app of his, click here.
NAML