HELP!

Eric
I've had the Pocket app for several years on my Android phone.  When recently wanting to access my info. by tapping the icon/widget on my phone it was causing my screen to go black and freeze up for a bit.

I then uninstalled the app and re-installed it.  I do not know where the was stored and when attempting to import my info from BOTH dropbox and SDCard I'm getting nothing.

Where is all my info and how can I get it back on my phone?

Please Help!!!

- Eric

Re: HELP!

timothyjc
Administrator
If you used Dropbox as a backup then your data is under SecureWallet and the 2 files you need are wallet.db and hash.txt.
It should just be a matter of reinstalling the app and importing from Dropbox, assuming you have those 2 files on Dropbox. Dropbox also allows you to use previous versions of the files under their web interface so if your data somehow got lost or corrupted it should be recoverable via the Dropbox website.

On 16 February 2015 at 12:04, Eric [via Pocket for Android] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've had the Pocket app for several years on my Android phone.  When recently wanting to access my info. by tapping the icon/widget on my phone it was causing my screen to go black and freeze up for a bit.

I then uninstalled the app and re-installed it.  I do not know where the was stored and when attempting to import my info from BOTH dropbox and SDCard I'm getting nothing.

Where is all my info and how can I get it back on my phone?

Please Help!!!

- Eric

http://pocket-for-android.1047292.n5.nabble.com/HELP-tp5707139.html
To start a new topic under Pocket for Android, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Pocket for Android, click here.
NAML

Re: HELP!

Deri
I had to wipe my phone and for the first time I cannot import my passwords to Pocket.  I do not see hash.txt anywhere. What is that? How can I restore it?
Thanks

Re: HELP!

timothyjc
Administrator

Check hash.txt and wallet.dB are on Dropbox under the SecureWallet folder. This is where they get synced. The Dropbox web interface let's you roll back to previous versions of files and restore deleted files, so even if you pocket gets corrupted or deleted you have a way to recover it... This is assuming you synced it to Dropbox.

http://pocket-for-android.1047292.n5.nabble.com/HELP-tp5707139p5707156.html