Got a new phone - dont remember my dropbox password

Got a new phone - dont remember my dropbox password

Janet
When I got Pocket - I assumed I would only have to remember ONE password - my Pocket password, and Pocket would remember all my other passwords.

I just got a new phone, and downloaded Pocket from the play store, and tried to "get into" Pocket, but it points me to dropbox, and dropbox asks for my password.  My dropbox password is kept in POCKET!!!!!!  I don't remember which email I used for Dropbox because that information is in....you guessed it...POCKET!

Please help me out of this vicious circle!!