Getting data out of desktop and onto device

Getting data out of desktop and onto device

Anna
Hi

I have looked through the forum but info seems to be outdated?

How can I get my updated info out of my desktop and into my tablet? I managed to sort out my dropbox syncing issues on the tablet but the data is the one pre a load of changes.
I am happy to do it manually but not sure what I should save as an XML

Where can I see a walk--through of how to manually get form desktop to android?

Any and all help gratefully received