Feature request

TJG

Feature request

TJG
Love Pocket! I keep everything in it!

Would it be possilbe to add an option to make aphabetical sort case in-sensitive? Right now, If I have

   aaa
   BBB
   ZZZ

Alhpa sort makes it:

   BBB
   ZZZ
   aaa

In ASCII, lower case letter have a greater value than upper case. Instead of sorting on, say, name
sort on toupper(name)  (tolower(name) will work too), without changing the text in the field.

So many names these days use casing as part of their brand ID, iTunes for example.

Thanks so much!

Re: Feature request

timothyjc
Administrator
Seems logical. Next release - not sure when it will be though cause I have to redo some other apps first.