Feature request: password generator special characters

Feature request: password generator special characters

SamF
I love this app!

The password generator is great too. However a couple of websites require passwords with a special character, not just numbers and letters. Could a special characters option be incorporated into the password generator?

Re: Feature request: password generator special characters

Sean
That would be awesome, its the only thing I miss from my old blackberry password keeper

Re: Feature request: password generator special characters

Turist
+1 for the feature

password generator needs further tuning:
even if you choose both letters and numbers it generates passwords containing only letters quite often.
the settings are not remembered and reset to lower case, length 8 and mixed at each start of generator.

Re: Feature request: password generator special characters

johnmario1981
I have asked Tim to further enhance this as well to allow us to use special chars and he said he would look into it and i am sure he is quite busy at the moment with the new desktop version of this app to allow us to sync our devices nicely (which he has done an awesome job I might add, 2 phones, 1 tablet, and 3 pc's all with same password database with no problems updating and synchronizing :))

Anyway, i just wrote my own C# windows password generator which allows me to click what special characters i want, length of password, and the max position of random chars used.

Everything is random with the exception of the length which is nice.  So now i just use that on my desktop to create the password and copy/paste in the desktop version of pocket then simply sync all devices :).

Re: Feature request: password generator special characters

Hans de Ru
This feature is still missing. It would be nice to have it. Of course you can always add some by hand.