Feature Request

Lou A.
I imported all of my data from a CSV file.  Unfortunately, Pocket put it all in the same folder.  Is there a way to change the folder of an entry without creating a new entry?

Re: Feature Request

timothyjc
Administrator
The fields of each group can be different so I can't make it possible to move entries between groups... sorry.

Re: Feature Request

kevenstewart
Could you just have it add any necessary fields to the group when an entry is moved to that group? Seems like it shouldn't be too tricky to implement and it would really be a very nice feature for re-organizing entries. Thanks for considering!

Re: Feature Request

kevenstewart
One other possibility if you don't like it creating new fields, maybe just have it dump any extra data to the Notes field in the format FieldName:FieldValue. I'd be happy with either solution.
Wc

Re: Feature Request

Wc
Would it be possible for users to create another group with the same fields in the same order,  that way we could move the data with out any problems. Would that work?  Only allow moves if the fields match in both categories. Easier to create one catagory rather than all the fields...

Thanks for the consideration...