Feature Request: change entry's group

Erik Tank
It would be nice to be able to move an entry from one group to another.  Currently, I need to delete the entry in one group and then add it to the new group that I've created.

Thanks

Re: Feature Request: change entry's group

Gérard van den Broek
I would like to support this request. I am using Pocket for a couple of years now and the grouping originally chosen when adding entries, are not logical anymore. Reshuffling the entries would help me to find them back more easily

Re: Feature Request: change entry's group

adbosch
Same here. But where is Timothy????????????