Email from DropBox

David
I have just received this from DropBox, i just want to know if the relevant changes will be made to this brilliant app....

Hi David,

On September 28, 2017, we’ll be making some changes to Dropbox that will likely affect the following 3rd party apps linked to your Dropbox account: Pocket for Android. You’re receiving this email because you’ve used these apps at least once within the past month.

While we’ve informed all developers about our upcoming changes, the developers for the apps listed above have yet to update their apps accordingly. If they don’t update their apps before September 28, these apps will no longer be able to access Dropbox. That said, any data already saved in Dropbox won’t be affected and will still be accessible from our official web, mobile, and desktop clients

Re: Email from DropBox

sfzamd
As a avid pocket user, today's mail from dropbox had me concerned. This app has been among the most used application by me and I am sure by countless others because of its simplicity , worth, usefulness and compatiablility with several platforms. No amount of gratitude can substitute for the value your app has given us.

I am sure there are thousands of others who feel the same way and those who don't must have not had the chance to know about it.

Please take  this as a sincere request to update the app with the necessary dropbox api integration changes so that the sync & update shall work seamlessly as it does now.

We ( I am speaking on behalf of a lot of pocket users) will be gladly willing to pay if its setup  for that as well.

Re: Email from DropBox

Toonarmybarmy
Me too. App should have been paid anyway. It's that good.

Re: Email from DropBox

stupidcat
Same here , please fix it so we can keep using the sync with dropbox in the future!

Re: Email from DropBox

M177352
Ageee. Maybe even add Microsoft's Drive as a sync option.

Re: Email from DropBox

Tommy
I too use pocket all the time and got Dropbox email.  Please update APIs so I can continue to use this vital app