Dropbox sync stopped working

Prof
Hi! I'm a pocket pro user.

For the past couple of days the Android app started to report Sync prolbems. I tried everything I could think of. Phone restart, app reset, app reinstall, sync reconfig. It just doesn't work.
Both Import Dropbox Pocket and Existing Dropbox Account screen asks for the Dropbox API permission, then just stays in constant Grey Circle of Death. Existing Dropbox account setup even creates a 0 byte file on dropbox, thus breaking the desktop database as well. (Thankfully dropbox allows reverting it.)

I assume there's something with the Dropbox API that might changed, but I would appreciate an update to the app solving this... (Since I'm a "pro" key buyer.)

Thanks!