Dropbox sync stopped

GeorgiosT
Dropbox sync no longer works.
Any solution?

Re: Dropbox sync stopped

gatoremt
I am having the same problem. None of my information is syncing

Re: Dropbox sync stopped

knitten2000
Yes, my sync appears to have stopped as well. It did this a couple of years ago, can't remember when. At that time it was because dropbox made changes to their api and pocket had to be updated. We got Tim's attention at that time and it was updated. I'm not so sure this time. May have to look for another app.

Re: Dropbox sync stopped

knitten2000
Looks like it's what I assumed. Dropbox updated their api again, on or around March 29. Pocket sync is broken, and unless we can get Tim's attention to update it, this app is done as far as sync. I see he hasn't posted here in a couple of years.

So.... what password manager is everyone switching to? I'm thinking of trying SafeInCloud but right now I don't have much time to deal with this.

Re: Dropbox sync stopped

Albrecht
Hey there,

wrote him an email.
Asked for support and a decision with his app. If he would put more code to his app and if not if he could implement an export function.

Hope he will respond in the next days pr weeks. After 1 month of not responding I will have a look to a similar app. But actually I dont want to export all the data manually!

Kind regards