Dropbox compatibility from Sept 2017

Dee

Dropbox compatibility from Sept 2017

Dee
I have just received an email from Dropbox saying that Pocket for Android will not work from 23 September 2017 unless the developer makes changes to the App. I understood that Tim Clark had stopped supporting this App, or is he prepared to do what is necessary to keep the mobile version running to the relief of his many satisfied users. If I can no longer use this version how can I export the database which I have read is possible under a configuration option which I cannot see on my version?
Dee

Re: Dropbox compatibility from Sept 2017

Dee
Sorry, just found the configuration option at the bottom of the Pocket home page which allows me to export.

Correction to my post: Date when the App might stop working with Dropbox is 28 September 2017.
Dee

Re: Dropbox compatibility from Sept 2017

Dee
Sorry, just found the configuration option at the bottom of the Pocket home page which allows me to export.

Correction to my post: Date when the App might stop working with Dropbox is 28 September 2017.

Further thought: If you use the desktop version of Pocket why not put a copy of the SecureWallet folder in Dropbox (which contains your data in wallet.db) and put it into your OneDrive folder from time to time to be used as a back up in case of a loss of data.  Not as slick as Dropbox but better to have something than nothing to fall back on.