Dropbox Won't import

bmoore
I switched devices and when I try to import from my dropbox the app crashes.  Something about a java number format error.  Is there anything I can do to get my data onto my device?

Re: Dropbox Won't import

timothyjc
Administrator
I looked at the stack trace you sent through. I think somehow your hash.txt file has been changed/corrupted. The problem is the 3rd line which is your current version number. Currently it is set to 12 or something like that. Try setting it to a higher number such as 13. Do not include any spaces, quotation marks or anything else on that line.