Quantcast

Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

123

Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

timothyjc
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I finally started working on the Desktop version... here are a few preliminary screenshots:

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

Yuriy S
Amazing!
 I found that the android's "Pocket"  is the simplest and most aesthetic app in its category,
also variety of templates and its customization is making it very useful
but there are people, like Me, who need advanced functions for  extra strong security.
 How About integration/compatibility with KeePass2?
 This way all the people who use this multi-platform app could also use the Pocket on android. Or even migrate to this PC version of Pocket.
Zee

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

Zee
Looks great! Same look & feel as the app. This will certainly make a great app better.

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

ibebeaker
i like the idea to the point I was hoping to use my key board to enter my data.  any idea when this will be up and going?

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

timothyjc
Administrator
About 2 weeks more dev time...

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

Stelios
I was wondering when you would have pushed out a desktop version.

I hope it is done in java in order to support Multiple OS platforms.

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

timothyjc
Administrator
It is in Java (Swing app).

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

Lou A.
If you are looking for Alpha or Beta testers Tim, count me in.

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

timothyjc
Administrator
I have a couple more tweaks to make + things like installers, license, but it's pretty much ready for alpha testing.

Here is the jar file: http://www.mediafire.com/?vq17r0acbk2vf

Please let me know of any issues and feel free to post them on this thread with screenshots.

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

Daddy Stew

Timothy,

I liked the feature of being able to add fields to an entry, but after it's saved, I was expecting the custom fields to repeat when I select [New Entry] for the same GROUP.

Any plans to allow for mass import?

Daddy Stew

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

kdkinc
I would like to try the Alpha built on Linux/mint.
The build link appears not function on Media Fife .
is their a newer Alpha coming out soon ??

Thank You

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

timothyjc
Administrator

I fixed a bug yesterday... uploaded a new jar. Can you post the stacktrace if you still get a bug please.

On May 29, 2011 3:07 PM, "kdkinc [via Pocket for Android]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to try the Alpha built on Linux/mint.
> The build link appears not function on Media Fife .
> is their a newer Alpha coming out soon ??
>
> Thank You

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

SHARK
10x for the great app :) . I will only suggest you one little change, to be able to copy password without revealing it - because very often someone is looking at the screen and revealing the password is not a good idea :)
again 10x for both great apps.

Edit: Another idea - it will be nice if the urls are clickable.

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

Mike
Hello!
I've just downloaded desktop version for windows. I've got russian mui language winXP and this what i get in the main screen:

There is some problem with unicode, or something.

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

timothyjc
Administrator
Thanks for pointing that out.

I've fixed the unicode problems now (I think) and released the new version which you can download via the links on my blog here: http://timothyjc.blogspot.com/2010/12/wallet-for-android.html

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

Mike
Great! Thank you very much!
Gonna donate ASAP! Great Great app!!!
With desktop sync GREATEST ;)

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

Mike
Well. There is another problem with, here is screenshot:

When i wrote in russian, its made it look like question marks.

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

timothyjc
Administrator
Can you try again please!

Version 1.2 should work I hope...

Nope, doesn't helped. Now it's look like that:

Re: Desktop Version Screenshots (Work In Progress)

timothyjc
Administrator
Urgh...

I set my Java file.encoding to Russian this time and managed to catch a few more places that needed UTF-8 specified. Hopefully this nails it.

Thank you very much for testing this for me. It helps a lot and I really appreciate it.

1.3 is the latest release - on my blog as usual.
123