Desktop Version Released

1234

Re: Desktop Version Released

stacey28
What is the link to download Pocket for Windows 10, I've been using on my Android phones for years but I would like to have it on my desk top so i dont have a written list of pw's sitting in the open next to my laptop, I'm so excited to get it on my cpu......

Re: Desktop Version Released

Graham
The Windows 10 version stopped working recently after an update.  Is there a way to get it working again as I really love this App?

Not working with Java update 8u11

Vivek
This does not work with JRE 1.8. I had to downgrade the Java to JAVA SE 7u80
Tom

Re: Desktop Version Released

Tom
Hi Tim. Thanks for this great product. I purchased the PRO Key and have been using your App for years. Could you please update the link for Windows and Mac/Linux version files as they seem to be not working any more.
Once again, thank you for this wonderful product.

Re: Desktop Version Released

Holly
Trying to set up a new laptop with Windows 10. I have Dropbox installed, however when I click on your link to install desktop version of Pocket I get "File not found" and something about that file not living here anymore... Help appreciated.

Re: Desktop Version Released

lovepcket
Pocket not synching between Android and Windows 10 anymore. Please help.

1234