Database Import Problem

Cengiz
Hi,
I recently update android OS and reinstall pocket app.
But import from sdcard (SQLite Database) gives the following error:

File not found .folder name.. pocket.txt

But the file name is pocket.db and already in the correct directory

How can I recover my data, I don't export as unencrypted csv.
is it possible to convert encrypted database to unencrypted database?

Re: Database Import Problem

Clinton
I am running into this same issue, trying to restore to a month old encrypted .db file.  every time i try to import, it says file not found and lists pocket.db.txt.  If I change the filename, it says file not found pocket.db.  if I copy the file and have one of both names in the directory, it goes back to file not found with name "pocket.db.txt"

I do have a .csv that I happened to make at that time, but when i import that in, it loses my notes, and is not silo'd per the default structure of the app..  Is there a fix to import my pocket.db file?