Data shows in Desktop App but Not Android App

Data shows in Desktop App but Not Android App

AndroidDean
I know that there were older posts about this but none really addressed the problem.  I had to reset my phone to factory settings and after doing so, I installed Pocket from the market.  I setup Pocket to sync with Dropbox but nothing shows up in the window on my android app.  When I copy the wallet.db and hash.txt files from the SecureWallet folder in Dropbox to my computer, all of my data is there.  Does anyone have any new information on why this is happening?