Changing the master password on pc pocket

Changing the master password on pc pocket

DJFranklin
I have been trying to get my pocket backed up on my pc since I lost everything not to long ago & I love this app! But since I lost everything last time due to some backup issues I want to be sure that never happens again.
Anyway, while I was trying to figure this all out & was trying to login to the pc pocket app when it ask me if I was new or if I had an existing account I put yes, thinking that since I do have a pocket app on my phone that would make me an existing user. WRONG! Evidently that wasn't the right thing to do...!?
Now I have a new problem.., the Master Password!! I would of thought that would be my pocket app password.. Right? Made sense to me anyway. Now that I've figured that out I don't know how to access my pocket because I don't have a Master Password.
I have tried to uninstall the app with a power sweep to make sure I got rid of ALL the files & it isn't working!?? I am at a loss as to what to do from here? I have tried everything I know to do & failed! Could someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!
I've read through almost all the forums relating to this, which isn't a lot, & I haven't come up with any solutions.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!