Cant get Pocket to run on my Windows 8.1 laptop

Cant get Pocket to run on my Windows 8.1 laptop

tom1
Hi all

I've been using Pocket for ages without any problem on Mac, Android and with Windows XP.

I recently bought a laptop with Windows 8.1 on it and no matter what I try it won't run.

I install it without any trouble but that's where the good news ends

When I double click on the shortcut nothing happens

Has anyone else got this problem or a solution to get it running on Win 8.1

Any suggestions would be very welcome

Thanks in advance